Involving Virtual Audiences in Meaningful Ways
Whether your meeting is completely online or a “hybrid” with some folks meeting face-to-face while others join in virtually, your meeting success is directly related to the ability of the speakers and participants to connect with the topic and each other.
Unfortunately, many virtual meetings are one-way webinars that don’t inspire people to listen in and take action.
That’s where Kristin Arnold can help!
Kristin Arnold is a Certified Professional Facilitator | Master (CPF | M) who has been seriously working in the virtual world for the past six years:
- Interviewed over 50 executives and team leaders via Skype, Zoom and/or GoToMeeting. These recorded interviews were repurposed for use within the organization.
- Moderated over 25 virtual panels via Skype, Zoom and WebinarJam – using many of the features and functions to engage the audience
- EmCeed hybrid programs where there is a live and virtual audience. Kristin is comfortable and adept at addressing and involving two different audiences at the same time!
- Facilitated high stakes meetings including strategic planning retreats, scenario-planning, and goal-setting conversations.
- Trained over 500 executives and team leaders on how to manage in the virtual world.
- Coached executives on what to say and how to say their key messages delivered on a digital platform.
How Kristin Can Help Your Virtual Events
For those virtual meetings you really can’t afford to mess up (think strategy meetings, scenario planning, or post-pandemic upswing action planning), Kristin is your insurance policy to ensure your team makes smart decisions and holds each other accountable for those decisions.
Managing teams remotely is the new normal so having an effective virtual leadership playbook is paramount to your organization’s success. In this virtual webinar or live presentation, Kristin seven specific strategies that will significantly enhance your virtual team meetings.
Kristin is adept at making virtual panel discussions more powerful through a lively, engaging, audience-centered conversation. As a thought leader in making panels more powerful, she uses her facilitation skills and process techniques to make your virtual panel session into a robust, interesting and lively discussion. She ensures there is audience/panel participation, the information is useful and the session starts and stops on time.
Kristin knows her panel moderator role is to be the producer/director of your virtual panel presentation – and not the star of the program. Your panelists and participants are the stars and Kristin makes them look like heroes!
With Kristin as your virtual Emcee, you can be assured that your online business event will flow smoothly and on time. Having a consistent face and voice the “stitches together” the virtual sessions for participants adds a much-needed familiarity and helps alleviate the isolated feeling that online events can sometimes produce for attendees.
Kristin is the glue that holds the event together in a gracious and elegant way.
Kristin quickly connects with the audience with her warm, engaging style. She reinforces the conference theme and “connects the dots” between the speakers, breakout rooms and other event activities. She’s adept at building conversations with the virtual audience about key issues.
Can Virtual Teams Really Work?
Yes indeed! However, if you can’t lead a team well in a face-to-face environment, you’ll struggle in the virtual world.
To help smooth this transition, here are some virtual teaming resources:
Webinar Replay (Leading Virtual Teams: 7 Strategies for Team Success)
- 6 Things to Consider as You Bring Your Remote Workers Back to the Office – blog
- Leading Virtual Teams – blog
- How to Overcome the Challenges of Virtual Teams – blog
- How to Facilitate a Virtual Meeting – blog
- 41 Ways to Engage Your Team During a Virtual Meeting – blog
- How to Improve Virtual Team Communication – blog
- How to Facilitate a Virtual BreakOut Room – blog
- How to Manage Your Team in the Virtual Environment – blog
- How to Moderate a Virtual Panel Discussion – blog
- Using a Breakout Room When Moderating a Virtual Panel Discussion – blog
- Virtual Meeting Checklist
For more information about how to navigate in the virtual environment, contact Kristin
at (800) 589-4733
“Kristin Arnold is the very best in that virtual meeting facilitation and most recently that was reconfirmed when she helped our organization lead our first Zoom CEO event. As you might expect with doing anything for the first time in a high stakes environment, there is a great deal of fear and uncertainty. Having Kristin involved in this process was invaluable and allowed us to successfully navigate through this new virtual environment. As the commercial says, that is priceless! I highly recommend Kristin to any organization looking for the best of the best in this critical area.”Rob Grabill, President, Chief Executive Network