Involving Audiences in a High Impact, Directed Conversation
Kristin Arnold blends the best of two worlds as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), as well as a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF). Her unique background and personality have enabled her to work as a mainstage conversationalist™, engaging and involving the audience in shaping the content. She has engaged over half a million people around the world to think differently by invoking relevant, timely insights applicable to real world issues.
Kristin’s most requested topics center around leadership, innovation, strategy, critical thinking and teamwork.
1 Minute Intro Video
Kristin's Most Requested Presentations
In a world of incredible change and chaos, where decisions are made in the blink of an eye, have you ever made a half-baked decision? For whatever reason, you just didn’t think it through. The result? Less than stellar outcomes.
You and your people don’t have hours to agonize over every decision, (nor would you want to…) but you can get smarter about it!
In this highly interactive and thought-provoking presentation, you will be able to:
- Identify 5 common traps that cause poor or faulty reasoning
- Discover simple techniques to prevent yourself from falling into these traps
- Learn an easy, 4-step process that will allow you and your teams to be brilliant!
Smarter Decisions ♦ Greater Confidence ♦ Outstanding Outcomes
Let’s face it. We’re living in a commoditized world. And if you aren’t innovating, you’re dying.
But it’s gotta be more than “new and improved,” slapping a new label on a new package of your tried-and-true product.
You’re looking for innovation…and it’s in short supply!
In this big brainstorming, barnstorming barrel of a good time, we’ll:
- Dig through Drucker’s 7 sources of innovation
- Show you how gosh darn easy it is to come up with new ideas
- Sift through the possibilities to find real gold in them there hills!
- Brainstorm in real time potential innovations
Better Brainstorming ♦ More Innovative Thinking ♦ Brilliant Ideas
Gone are the days when the leader can simply tell their people what to do. Rather, the leadership role has evolved into being more of a facilitative coach, responding to the needs of a specific person and situation in order to achieve the desired performance.
In this fun, upbeat and interactive session, you will learn how to coach your team members to be truly empowered – with minimal intervention from you! You’ll increase the quality and quantity of conversations you have with your employees, accelerate their development, and dramatically improve their performance.
You’ll walk away being able to:
- Diagnose the development levels of your team members and choose the appropriate coaching style
- Discover your own “default” coaching style
- Adapt to the changing needs of your team members
Improved Performance ♦ Empowered Employees ♦ Greater Productivity
Teamwork is not a natural talent – and no two teams are alike. That’s why Kristin’s approach is completely customized to take your team to the next level:
- Propel performance with quick tips and ideas to shift team expectations and behavior.
- Help explain the team dynamic with relevant models.
- Increase the team toolbox – just the right thing to do at the right time!
Exceptional Results ♦ Smooth Process ♦ Cohesive Relationships
Grrr…. It just rankles you. It’s that ONE person on your team who pushes every single one of your buttons:
- Doesn’t play well with others.
- Is late for meetings and late with deliverables.
- Opposes everyone’s ideas (unless it was their idea).
- Rarely consults the team or keeps them informed…or just doesn’t play at all?
- Need I go on?
Wouldn’t it be amazing if everyone was a great team player…even that one?
You can get even the most difficult team members on board when you discover:
- The team’s prime objective (remember Star Trek?)
- Five strategies that will prevent 80% of your problems from happening in the first place
- The Vulcan Mind-Meld to get others onboard
- How to get people to sign up and step up – even when they don’t want to
- The rituals you should be doing to build your team every day
Exceptional Results ♦ Smooth Process ♦ Cohesive Relationships
You just budgeted a boatload of bucks for the upcoming conference. And what do you have to show for it? Smiley faces? Comments about the tepid coffee?
Find out what your attendees are really going to take away and do back in the workplace.
In this unique and highly interactive session, the participants will:
- Share their “keepers” – key takeaways and best practices
- Develop mastermind partnerships and accountabilities
- Be energized and motivated to implement their ideas
- Be excited about coming back to the next conference!
And… you’ll be able to extend the learning by following up on the actions that matter most!
Exponential Learning ♦ Awesome Accountability ♦ Inspired Action
Kristin is adept at making ordinary panel presentations powerful through a lively, engaging, audience-centered conversation. As a thought leader in making panels more powerful, she uses her facilitation skills and process techniques to make your panel session into a robust, interesting and lively discussion. She ensures there is audience/panel participation, the information is useful and the session starts and stops on time.
Kristin knows her panel moderator role is to be the producer/director of your conference panel presentation – and not the star of the program. Your panel presenters and participants are the stars and Kristin makes them look like heroes!
With Kristin as your Emcee, you can be assured that your business event will flow smoothly and on time. She’s the glue that holds it all together in a gracious and elegant way.
Kristin quickly connects with the group with her warm, engaging style. She reinforces the conference theme and “connects the dots” between mainstage speakers and event activities. She involves the audience without making them do silly teambuilding, ra-ra, turn to your neighbor activities. She’s “refreshingly candid,” building conversations with the audience about key issues. She’s known to be spontaneous, witty, and gets the audience to crack a few smiles and chuckles – even with left-brained scientists and engineers!
Caveat: While Kristin is fun, engaging, and perfect for business meetings, she is NOT a comedienne or entertainer – so if that’s what you are looking for, we can refer you to a colleague!
Looking for Something Completely Different? Bring on The Bravo! A Game-Changing Conversation
- How would it affect your organization’s financial performance if every one of your employees understood and were able to focus on the #1, most important aspect of your business?
- Are you frustrated talking to your people about your core strategies such as innovation, collaboration or customer service?
- Does everyone on your team know the behaviors that translate into success?
Kristin Arnold’s completely customized presentation is an engaging and interactive experience revolving around your organization’s key strategy or corporate initiative. Kristin creates a high-impact conversation with the audience, moving the most vital issue facing your organization from concept in their brain to action with their hands – where they can actually do something about it, literally, when they return to work!
As a result of this HUGELY interactive session, your group will understand and be able to carry out your business strategy – all the way from the top to your front line employees.
Your presentation had great take-aways and I appreciate the insight you shared. I have started quoting some of your phrases…and my team completely understands the meaning. Thank you!Jim McColigan, VP of Accounting, Dixon Valve
Kristin, your session got just super feedback and was second best session of the entire convention! One comment was “brilliant”!Claudia Haider, Co-Owner, Experts4Events Speaker Bureau
Kristin, I think the use of the words ‘dynamic,’ ‘masterfully,’ and ‘extraordinary’ fit you perfectly.Dan Sullenbarger, VP, Corporate Responsibility, Marathon Oil Company