Kristin is the "Rules Analyst" for 2019-20 Presidential Debate Season
The 2019-20 Presidential Debate season is a hot mess. Most pundits are going to discuss what each candidate said. I’ll take a fresh and different angle: How did the moderators impact the discussion? Smackdown or Run Wild?
Kristin Arnold is a leading authority on moderating panel discussions. She literally wrote the book on it.
Much like a football rules analyst, Kristin is commenting on how objective, skilled and fair the debate moderators were immediately after each Presidential debate in 2019-20.
For more information about Kristin and her coverage of the US Presidential Debates, go to www.RulesAnalyst.com or contact her at 480.399.8489.
As the past President of the National Speakers Association of the United States (2010-11) and one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy, Kristin brings 20 years of practical team-building experience to your audience. She has worked with small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and is equally adept on the shop floor as she is in the executive boardroom.
With her extraordinary approach to meeting facilitation, process consultation, and keynote presentations, Kristin is in heavy demand in the news and media.
Recent Press Releases
- Boring to Bravo wins Axiom Book Award March 26, 2012
- New Survey Reports 63% of Panel Discussions are Mediocre or Much Worse March 18, 2014
Recent Media Interviews
- Television: ABC News, NBC (Phoenix Affiliate), ABC-15 Sonoran Living, Randall Craig’s Professionally Speaking
- Radio/Podcast: Small Business Advocate, David Magee Show, Dresser After Dark, Build Your Business, Business Matters, Pilgrim on the 405, High Velocity Radio, Big Blend Radio, Thom Scott’s Extreme Business Makeovers, Robert Thompson’s Leader Inside Out, Brett Clay’s Actuation Zone, Erik Luhr’s Guru Selling Radio Show, Catherine Anaya’s Women’s Eye Network, Time to Shine in Public Speaking.
- Print: Entrepreneur, Forbes, Fox Business Center, Gulf Coast Business Review, The Glass Hammer, Ragan Communications, Ragan.com, The Chronicle Herald, Navy Compass, Meetings & Conventions Magazine, Midwest Meetings, Lab Manager Magazine, Speaking of Impact, Speaker, Speaker, Speaker, Toastmaster Magazine, Toastmaster Magazine, MeetingsNet, Insights: A Professional Journal by the Institutes CPCU Society, Voyage Phoenix.
- Blog Postings: Associations Now, Associations Now, Stephen Forte’s Blog, Dianna Booher’s Banter, Ian Griffin’s Professionally Speaking, Lisa Braithwaite’s Speak Schmeak, Andrew Dlugan’s Six Minutes, Nick Morgan’s Public Words, Rebel Brown’s Rebelations, Olivia Mitchell’s Speaking About Presenting, Stephanie Scotti’s Speaker Notes, MO.com, Professional Convention Management Association’s PCMA News, MeetingsNet, Smart Meetings Magazine, Connect Association.
Latest Blog Postings
I was coaching several panelists on how to make a virtual webinar/meeting more interesting and … Continue reading