Welcome, Media Representatives!
Award-winning author Kristin Arnold is an expert in the area of workplace teams. Featured in numerous publications such as Harvard Business Update, USA Today, Forbes, and Selling Power, Kristin knows what it takes to lead, facilitate and participate on high performing teams.
As the past President of the National Speakers Association of the United States (2010-11) and one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy, Kristin brings 20 years of practical team building experience to your audience. She has worked with small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and is equally adept on the shop floor as she is in the executive boardroom.
With her extraordinary approach to meeting facilitation, process consultation and keynote presentations, Kristin is in heavy demand in the news and media.
Recent Press Releases
- Boring to Bravo wins Axiom Book Award March 26, 2012
- New Survey Reports 63% of Panel Discussions are Mediocre or Much Worse March 18, 2014 March 26, 2012
Recent Media Interviews
- TELEVISION: ABC News, NBC (Phoenix Affiliate), Georgia Business Directory, Randall Craig’s Professionally Speaking TV, ABC-15 Sonoran Living
- RADIO: Small Business Advocate, David Magee Show, Dresser After Dark, Build Your Business,
Business Matters, Pilgrim on the 405, High Velocity Radio, Big Blend Radio, Thom Scott’s Extreme Business Makeovers, Robert Thompson’s Leader Inside Out, Brett Clay’s Actuation Zone, Marc Pearlman’s Your Money Matters!, Bill Ringle’s Quest for the Best, Erik Luhr’s Guru Selling Radio Show, Enterprise Podcast Network.
- Print: Colorado Meetings + Events, Forbes, Forbes.com, Fox Small Business Center, Gulf Coast Business Review, The Glass Hammer, Women Entrepreneur, NEWSoDROME, Ragan Communications, Ragan.com, The Chronicle Herald, Navy Compass, Meetings & Conventions Magazine, Associations Now, Midwest Meetings, Lab Manager Magazine, Speaking of Impact, Speaker, Speaker, Toastmaster Magazine, MeetingsNet, Insights: A Professional Journal by the Institutes CPCU Society, Voyage Phoenix.
- Blog Postings: Associations Now, Stephen Forte’s Blog, Dianna Booher’s Banter, Ian Griffin’s Professionally Speaking, Lisa Braithwaite’s Speak Schmeak, Andrew Dlugan’s Six Minutes, Public Speaking Community, Nick Morgan’s Public Words, Rebel Brown’s Rebelations, Olivia Mitchell’s Speaking About Presenting, Stephanie Scotti’s Speaker Notes, MO.com, Professional Convention Management Association’s PCMA News, MeetingsNet, Smart Meetings Magazine, Connect Association.
Want FREE TIPS on how your teams can engage in a
I’m an absolute, huge fan of using flipcharts in meetings with less than fifty people. … Continue reading