Kristin Arnold is a Leading Authority in Facilitating Teams and Panel Discussions
June 2021 – New York Times featured Kristin in their Saturday print edition on “meetings.” Check it out here!
About Kristin Arnold
As the past President of the National Speakers Association of the United States (2010-11) and one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy, Kristin brings 20 years of practical team-building experience to your audience. She has worked with small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and is equally adept on the shop floor as she is in the executive boardroom.
She is also a leading authority on moderating panel discussions at meetings, conferences and conventions. With her extraordinary approach to meeting facilitation, process consultation, and keynote presentations, Kristin is in high demand in the news and media.
Rules Analyst for the 2019-20 Presidential Debate
Most pundits discussed what each candidate said. Kristin Arnold took a fresh and different angle: How did the moderators impact the discussion? Smackdown or Run Wild?
Kristin Arnold is a leading authority on moderating panel discussions. She literally wrote the book on it.
Much like a football rules analyst, Kristin commented on how objective, skilled and fair the debate moderators were immediately after each Presidential debate in 2019-20.
For more information about Kristin and her coverage of the US Presidential Debates, go to www.RulesAnalyst.com or contact her at 480.399.8489.
Recent Press Releases
- Boring to Bravo wins Axiom Book Award March 26, 2012
- New Survey Reports 63% of Panel Discussions are Mediocre or Much Worse March 18, 2014
Recent Media Interviews
- Television: ABC News, NBC (Phoenix Affiliate), ABC-15 Sonoran Living, Randall Craig’s Professionally Speaking
- Radio/Podcast: Small Business Advocate, David Magee Show, Dresser After Dark, Build Your Business, Business Matters, Pilgrim on the 405, High Velocity Radio, Big Blend Radio, Thom Scott’s Extreme Business Makeovers, Robert Thompson’s Leader Inside Out, Brett Clay’s Actuation Zone, Erik Luhr’s Guru Selling Radio Show, Catherine Anaya’s Women’s Eye Network, Time to Shine in Public Speaking.
- Print: Economic Times, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Fox Business Center, Gulf Coast Business Review, The Glass Hammer, Ragan Communications, Ragan.com, The Chronicle Herald, Navy Compass, Meetings & Conventions Magazine, Midwest Meetings, Lab Manager Magazine, Speaking of Impact, Speaker, Speaker, Speaker, Toastmaster Magazine, Toastmaster Magazine, MeetingsNet, Insights: A Professional Journal by the Institutes CPCU Society, New York Times, Voyage Phoenix.
- Blog Postings: Associations Now, Associations Now, Stephen Forte’s Blog, Dianna Booher’s Banter, Ian Griffin’s Professionally Speaking, Lisa Braithwaite’s Speak Schmeak, Andrew Dlugan’s Six Minutes, Nick Morgan’s Public Words, Rebel Brown’s Rebelations, Olivia Mitchell’s Speaking About Presenting, Stephanie Scotti’s Speaker Notes, MO.com, Professional Convention Management Association’s PCMA News, MeetingsNet, Smart Meetings Magazine, Connect Association.
Latest Blog Postings
One of my clients recently asked me for my top tips to make their hybrid […]
Several of my executive-level clients have expressed some frustration with their imminent “return to office” […]
I’ve always been fascinated with understanding how people make decisions individually and collectively (including me! […]