Make Your Presentations More Engaging and Interactive
If you are looking to improve your presentation skills and make your presentations more engaging and interactive, then our Boring to Bravo® Workshop is designed with you in mind!
Keep in mind, this is NOT “Presentation Skills 101.” We presume you know the rudimentary basics of how to put a presentation together. This is an advanced course to help you kick it up a notch or two (or exponentially more!) – engaging the audience, creating buy-in, and incite them to action.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to identify what the audience wants to hear vs. what you want them to hear.
- How to create interest and excitement about your presentation even before you begin to speak.
- A hundred different techniques to engage and involve the audience.
- When you should move from presenting information to facilitating discussion.
- Five strategies to incite the participants to take action after your presentation.
- A deceptively simple way to continually improve your presentation skills.
The one-day session covers the basic elements contained in the book,
Boring to Bravo: Proven Presentation Techniques to Engage, Involve, and Inspire Your Audience to Action.
The two-day workshop expands on the material covered in the one day workshop PLUS real-time presentations with feedback using a variety of techniques including:
- “Hot seats” where fellow participants brainstorm techniques
- Video recordings of short vignettes
- Instructor/peer-based feedback on the vignettes
Each participant will receive a hard-cover copy of the book, Boring to Bravo.
For more information about this workshop, contact us today!
Want FREE TIPS on how your teams can engage in a