Kristin J. Arnold and NSA
Kristin J. Arnold, MBA, CSP, CPF has been very involved with the National Speakers Association (USA) since 1997. She served as National President in 2010-2011 and continues to serve at the local chapter, national and international level.
Kristin will be delighted to come to your NSA Chapter/International Convention to present one of the following programs:
- Powerful Panels: Adding More Value to Client Engagements
- Boring to Bravo: Proven Presentation Techniques to Engage, Involve, and Inspire Your Audience to Action
- Facilitation: The New Secret Weapon for Professional Speakers
- Seven Global Trends Affecting the Future of Professional Speaking
To book Kristin, please complete this form!
- For International Conventions and chapter meetings, Kristin will confirm the date within 30 days of the initial request. For US Chapters, Kristin will “hold” the date until six months prior to the engagement.
- For US chapter meetings, Kristin will “confirm” the date six months prior to the engagement OR at any time upon mutual agreement.
In the unlikely event that an unforeseen conflict occurs, Kristin will ensure a suitable speaker will fill in (e.g. Immediate Past President, President Elect, Vice President, or National Director).
For Chapter Programs, Kristin prefers to:
- Fly in the afternoon before the meeting.
- Join your Board or chapter members for an early dinner that evening.
- Turn in early.
- Have the room set up appropriately.
- Present for 90 minutes to no more than 3 hours as part of your chapter program.
- Have books available for sale.
- Use an LCD projector, screen and wireless lavaliere microphone. Have one flipchart, easel, and markers.
- Fly back out that same afternoon or evening.
Kristin’s NSA Bio
Kristin Arnold is the only member of NSA who holds both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation as well as the CPF – Certified Professional Facilitator. With over a dozen years of team-building and facilitation experience, Kristin specializes in coaching executives and their leadership teams in building collaborative cultures. A founding member of the Facilitators PEG, Past Facilitator PEG Chair, Lab Director, Provost of NSA’s University at Marco Island, and NSA President in 2010-2011, Kristin is one of our most knowledgeable sources around facilitation and interaction. She started her national involvement with NSA on the faculty of the Facilitation Skills Lab in 2000 and co-chaired the first Interaction Skills Lab in 2005. She is an author and columnist on teamwork and presentation skills as well as a contributing author to NSA’s Paid to Speak and the International Association of Facilitator’s Handbook on Facilitation.
Kristin’s NSA Intro
As a specialist in facilitating high stakes meetings, training others to faciltate, and speaking on high performance, collaborative teams in the workplace, Kristin helps organizations take their teams from ordinary to extraordinary!
As one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy, Kristin developed a passion for building strong teams during her two decades of service in the Coast Guard. The current President of the National Speakers Association United States, Kristin now will share advice based on over two decades of faciltation and speaking expertise.
Please give a warm welcome to our speaker, Kristin Arnold
Engage, Involve, and Inspire Your Audience
Kristin shares proven presentation techniques that transform boring monologues into scintillating dialogues.Get My Copy