Involving Audiences in a High Impact, Directed Conversation
Real Answers from Real People in Real Time
Kristin Arnold blends the best of two worlds as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), as well as a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF). Her unique background and personality have enabled her to break the safe, traditional, “professional speaker” mold, preferring instead to work as a mainstage conversationalist™, engaging and involving the audience in shaping the content. She has engaged over half a million people around the world to think differently by invoking relevant, timely insights applicable to real world issues.
Kristin’s most requested topics center around leadership, innovation, strategy, critical thinking and teamwork. Her most popular programs are:
- What Were You Thinking? Making Smart Decisions in a Volatile & Uncertain (VUCA) World
- Innovate or Die! Mining the 7 Sources of Innovation for Your Next Big Breakthrough
- The Leader as a Facilitative Coach
- Team Player or Spectator? How to Get Everyone in the Game
- So What? Now What? Maximize Your Convention ROI
In a world of incredible change and chaos, where decisions are made in the blink of an eye, have you ever made a half-baked decision? For whatever reason, you just didn’t think it through. The result? Less than stellar outcomes.
You and your people don’t have hours to agonize over every decision, (nor would you want to…) but you can get smarter about it!
In this highly interactive and thought-provoking presentation, you will be able to:
- Identify 5 common traps that cause poor or faulty reasoning
- Discover simple techniques to prevent yourself from falling into these traps
- Learn an easy, 4-step process that will allow you and your teams to be brilliant!
BTW, VUCA is a military acronym for Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous environment. I am sure one of these traits is familiar to you!
Smarter Decisions ♦ Greater Confidence ♦ Outstanding Outcomes
Let’s face it. We’re living in a commoditized world. And if you aren’t innovating, you’re dying.
But it’s gotta be more than “new and improved,” slapping a new label on a new package of your tried-and-true product.
You’re looking for innovation…and it’s in short supply!
In this big brainstorming, barnstorming barrel of a good time, we’ll:
- Dig through Drucker’s 7 sources of innovation
- Show you how gosh darn easy it is to come up with new ideas
- Sift through the possibilities to find real gold in them there hills!
- Brainstorm in real time potential innovations
Better Brainstorming ♦ More Innovative Thinking ♦ Brilliant Ideas
Gone are the days when the leader can simply tell their people what to do. Rather, the leadership role has evolved into being more of a facilitative coach, responding to the needs of a specific person and situation in order to achieve the desired performance.
In this fun, upbeat and interactive session, you will learn how to coach your team members to be truly empowered – with minimal intervention from you! You’ll increase the quality and quantity of conversations you have with your employees, accelerate their development, and dramatically improve their performance.
You’ll walk away being able to:
- Diagnose the development levels of your team members and choose the appropriate coaching style
- Discover your own “default” coaching style
- Adapt to the changing needs of your team members
Improved Performance ♦ Empowered Employees ♦ Greater Productivity
Grrr…. It just rankles you. It’s that ONE person on your team who pushes every single one of your buttons:
- Doesn’t play well with others.
- Is late for meetings and late with deliverables.
- Opposes everyone’s ideas (unless it was their idea).
- Rarely consults the team or keeps them informed…or just doesn’t play at all?
- Need I go on?
Wouldn’t it be amazing if everyone was a great team player…even that one?
You can get even the most difficult team members on board when you discover:
- The team’s prime objective (remember Star Trek?)
- Five strategies that will prevent 80% of your problems from happening in the first place
- The Vulcan Mind-Meld to get others onboard
- How to get people to sign up and step up – even when they don’t want to
- The rituals you should be doing to build your team every day
Exceptional Results ♦ Smooth Process ♦ Cohesive Relationships
You just budgeted a boatload of bucks for the upcoming conference. And what do you have to show for it? Smilie faces? Comments about the tepid coffee?
Find out what your attendees are really going to take away and do back in the workplace.
In this unique and highly interactive session, the participants will:
- Share their “keepers” – key takeaways and best practices
- Develop mastermind partnerships and accountabilities
- Be energized and motivated to implement their ideas
- Be excited about coming back to the next conference!
And… you’ll be able to extend the learning by following up on the actions that matter most!
Exponential Learning ♦ Awesome Accountability ♦ Inspired Action
I highly recommend Kristin Arnold as an innovative and interactive presenter who brought in new and useful technologies and techniques to challenge the audience think and take action. A delight to work with, she tailored her entire session to our industry and the audience.
Bob Hobbi, Co-Chair, National Business Aviation Association Leadership Conference
Kristin is the consummate speaker: extraordinary in her delivery, in the way she connects with her audience, and in her attention to detail and the client’s needs.
Nancy Vogl, Owner, Nancy Vogl Speakers Bureau
Hire Kristin Arnold to help ignite your team to produce extraordinary results!
Hire Kristin to ensure the brilliance of your conference panel presentation!
Engage, Involve, and Inspire Your Audience
Kristin shares proven presentation techniques that transform boring monologues into scintillating dialogues.Get My Copy