A Successful Conference Starts with a Solid Design
Effective Conference and Meeting Design Can Ramp Up Your Event’s ROI
An effective conference is one where participants exchange ideas, make collaborative decisions, and ultimately take action to accomplish your organization’s goals. But these things don’t just happen on their own. An impactful meeting requires a solid plan—a “blueprint” for success.
As your meeting architect, Kristin Arnold will:
- Assist in the overall design of the meeting, ensuring an appropriate ebb and flow of energy throughout the day.
- Customize your meeting design to capitalize on participant engagement and involvement. This includes exercises and activities guaranteed to build social capital, encourage collaboration and transfer knowledge among participants.
- Design and coordinate team building events that fit an executive’s and high manager’s needs.
- Recommend and book professional speakers, trainers and/or facilitators who will be coached on the expected outcomes of the meeting and cultural norms/issues.
- Share adult learning education expertise and recommendations to maximize transfer of important information before, during and after your event. This includes online options and social media.
“Thank you for the outstanding support you provided to the National Maritime Recovery Symposium….attended by a host of high level government officials as well as maritime industry executives. It was professionally executed and achieved the desired outcomes. I have received many positive comments regarding the symposium, including the superb management of the break-out work groups, a very challenging task due to the large group sizes as well as the passion of the participants on the subject of recovery.”
Brian Salerno, Rear Admiral, Director of Inspections and Compliance, U.S. Coast Guard
“Having you facilitate and help organize the meeting allowed us to keep on schedule but more importantly you ensured we all stayed focused. Thank you for helping making the event both thought-provoking and fun!”
Neil Thomas, CEO, Wayne Fueling Systems
Engage, Involve, and Inspire Your Audience
Kristin shares proven presentation techniques that transform boring monologues into scintillating dialogues.Get My Copy